You’d be amazed to find out that this blog series has only gotten harder over time. Harder because I have so many things I want to share with you – it’s that tough narrowing down which ones I think you’ll like best. But I suppose it encourages me to only show you the crème de la crème each time I send you some internet happiness. So while you’re enjoying your morning Café Crème, have fun checking out these links!
1. This baker’s Instagram account where she shares her latest “shag” cakes that mimic the 70’s-style carpets you can only find in your parent’s basement.
2. A love letter to South America via the most beautiful photographs.
3. How Sharon Stone landed a film role written for a 25-year-old.
4. This video of people across Los Angeles reacting after viewing the new moon through a telescope.
5. The Light Phone 2 is kind of a genius device that helps with phone addiction.
6. Rage cleaning is exactly what you need to get through your spring purge!
I’m so glad to see that the moon can still awe people! I think what I love most about space is how small it makes you feel. When you look at the moon, its a reminder to let go of all your anxiety, and stresses. And I am so enchanted by the photographs of Kevin Faingnaert that I’m very much looking forward to following along and sharing more of his work. There are just some artists that speak to me, and he is undoubtedly one of them!
Now is the perfect time for a little rage cleaning spit shine, so pardon me while I go get my tidying on. Those sweaters aren’t going to fold themselves!
I hope you have a great start to the week!
Got more time? Check out more 6 Links here!